View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 05:57 PM   #69
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike.s View Post
And yet, you insist.
You only just now joined us, and your first posts serve only to challenge our well-earned respect and authority in this forum? Please make yourself useful and contribute something valuable, so that you can earn our respect. Your two posts so far seem to be a bit foreboding. I hope to see improved attitude in your future posts.

My recent post showed USEFUL examples of reverse biased LEDs, which actually WAS the current topic of discussion, so your "and yet" comment was inappropriate (besides being generally disrespectful).

I gave you 2 karma points. Now please earn them.

Last edited by geekmaster; 01-02-2013 at 06:15 PM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote