View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 11:21 PM   #6
Matriarch
Matriarch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Matriarch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Matriarch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Matriarch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Matriarch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Matriarch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Matriarch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Matriarch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Matriarch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Matriarch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Matriarch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by redryder View Post
Do you guys managed to complete a book in one sitting or do you get tempted to switch books halfway?
I'm only tempted to switch books if I have more than one book going at a time, which I tend to do (at the moment I'm reading three at once). Having 500 books on my device doesn't make it any harder to read an entire book in one full sitting, though - studying full-time and working full-time is what makes that hard.
Matriarch is offline   Reply With Quote