View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 08:43 AM   #8
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjtorres View Post
I dunno.
Letting everybody copy Apple products at will doesn't help *me* in any meaningful way because I don't particularly like Apple designs in the first place.
its not just about Apple vs Samsung only this is about blocking FOSS. Microsoft has been trying to do that for years using different companies has not succeeded yet. Read that if you want to understand more

http://www.groklaw.net/article.php?s...20828085512779
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote