View Single Post
Old 06-24-2012, 02:51 PM   #500
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue2u View Post
I did think about getting a zippered pouch that the T1 with the case would fit into. As I said, I don't normally carry mine around anyways, but I'll keep my eyes open for 1 in a sale bin somewhere just in case.
For carrying-around outside the house purposes, you might prefer a hard-sided case if you've got the bag space for it.

What I did with my Kindle (and intend to do for my Sony w/Moleskine cover once I find one the right depth) is pick up one of those hard-sided sturdy plastic small-documents/objects file cases with a snap closure from the dollar/office supplies store (A5 paper size; I think for the Sony I might be able go down to the smaller B6), tape a little bubble wrap inside so stuff was kind of padded and wouldn't rattle around and tape some soft microfibre cloth to the inner surfaces so that it wouldn't scratch, and use it to put my naked Kindle in for transporting in my backpack.

Although I did usually put the entire thing into a less-crowded front compartment, the arrangement has allowed my Kindle to survive being surrounded and rattled-around with and possibly squashed by heavy books and such for over two years now for just $4 + tax (got the bubble wrap free from receiving mailing packages).
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote