View Single Post
Old 06-06-2012, 12:48 PM   #2
SeaKing
Frequent Flier
SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KB kindle aboard, Galx Tab 7.0 Plus, trying out Droid 1 as mini-tab
I thought this sounded kind of serious, but so far the reaction to this thread has been nil.

Not being very much of a Apple device user or an Apple applications user myself, maybe I just don't understand. I just loaded a lot of free apps on an iPod Touch and then a few pay apps for my lady friend. That is the extent of my experience.

I do have kids and other relatives that use many Apple products some with cellular connections. Some of those products I have contributed toward the purchase price of.

Is this article overblown? Is it old news?

Or is it just not very well understood at this point and has been shoved under the bed or the rug and beyond the conscious attention of the staunch Apple Consumer?
SeaKing is offline   Reply With Quote