View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 05:55 AM   #202
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlad59 View Post
As a side note, I'm using Nginx and I'm not able to download any epub. I can't test with apache so can anybody tell me if download works if the calibre directory is not inside the web site directory (in my case my web dir is /var/www/ebook and my calibre directory is /home/calibre/Calibre).
My library (calibre directory) is not in web space and downloads work fine.

When other people have had problems with downloading, it has been faulty URL rewriting. The download links have 'extended' information on them (info after the .php segment). If that extra info isn't passed along, the download will fail.
Quote:
@chaley do you use any versionning system for this project ? a github / google code / bitbucket account could be a good idea, don't you think ?
I use bzr. I haven't made the repository public, mostly because I have some private files also under VC and haven't bothered to separate them out.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote