View Single Post
Old 01-29-2011, 02:38 PM   #15
bakura82
Zealot
bakura82 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.bakura82 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.bakura82 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.bakura82 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.bakura82 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.bakura82 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.bakura82 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.bakura82 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.bakura82 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.bakura82 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.bakura82 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by jj2me View Post
Here's a thread in the Sony forum that addresses your question.
You have to be teasing me. lol. I was the one that started one. It has to do with PDF viewing differences between the 650 and 950.

My goal with this thread is to see if there are any OTHER devices aside from the 650 and 950 that I should consider which mean the following:

- e-ink
- epub support
- pdf support
- SD card slot
- around 6"
- touch screen or keyboard with good annotation ability (although highlighting passages must be hard without touch)
- exportable annotations

I realize there are many manufacturers that aren't as well known as Sony or Amazon, so I want to give them a try is they are really worth it.

And thanks for the heads up jehane.
bakura82 is offline   Reply With Quote