View Single Post
Old 01-13-2011, 09:45 AM   #157
brigader
Enthusiast
brigader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brigader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brigader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brigader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brigader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brigader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brigader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brigader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brigader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brigader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brigader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Max,irex 800s
its not a bug..

Quote:
Originally Posted by penartur View Post
I'm using DR800SG (with the shipping firmware, haven't tried 2.0 beta yet) for a couple of months. The only bug i aware of is that sometimes switching the flipbar makes reader go forward not for one page, but for 3-5 pages; it is annoying, but it occurs so rarely that i can live with it. I've faced more important bugs on my PRS500.
Battery life time is about the same on DR800SG and PRS500.
That say, i'm using e-readers only to read ebooks (PDFs designed for an appropriate device, with fonts embedded). Haven't tried wireless of DR800SG, music player of PRS500 etc.
The page flip was designed to skip 3-5 pages if held for a period of time...
but yes occasionally this has happend to me too, but not very often, unless i want it too ;-)
brigader is offline   Reply With Quote