Thread: DR1000 Patch for DR1000 firmware
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2010, 10:28 AM   #84
rvs
Groupie
rvs has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.rvs has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.rvs has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.rvs has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: DR1000s, Hanlin V5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackx View Post
The behaviour has changed (since p4 I think), I added an extra icon called Recently Read, so you should see both Recently Read and Recently Added (and Applications and Xournals).
Did you see the new settings-icons in the Settings-view? (See manual /Programs/_mackxpatch/docs/.)
No, they aren't there. None of those you mentioned. They're also missing from the settings menu where you can set the priority. Perhaps this is because I didn't "upgrade" from p4, but installed p5 directly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackx View Post
Safely removing from PC or safely removing SD-card from DR? There was an issue in an older 2.0RC where you could not recover anymore after Safely Remove SD-card from the DR.
Safely removing from DR1000. This happens when I select the function to remove the card. When I actually remove it, it shows the right message (no SD-card) and inserting again works fine too I think.
rvs is offline   Reply With Quote