View Single Post
Old 09-05-2010, 06:01 AM   #19
blkhawk
Bit Wrangler
blkhawk is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.blkhawk is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.blkhawk is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.blkhawk is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.blkhawk is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.blkhawk is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.blkhawk is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.blkhawk is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.blkhawk is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.blkhawk is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.blkhawk is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.

Device: Oasis
Ok, guys since it is now possible to actually do interesting stuff I will just build the adapter as a purely mechanical design - pair it with a Sparkfun level converter (Sparkfun Shop Link).
Its not like i could beat that 1.95 USD price point anyway. I will post the board design and do a few PCBs + do the postcard thing if there is any interest.

UPDATE: the sparkfun level converter seems not to work with the kindle - my bus pirate + short cable worked tho

Last edited by blkhawk; 09-06-2010 at 03:33 PM.
blkhawk is offline   Reply With Quote