View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 05:04 PM   #75
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
From what I've seen and read, quite a few people have found that the Kobo readers are a bit fussy about the SD cards and the newer ones using the micro-SD cards are even fussier. After "upgrading" to 2.2.1, I found that when using the uSD card in my Glo, I have to remember that when I take the Glo out of sleep mode, I need to switch to the home screen and then back to the book that I am reading. That's the easiest way I've found of avoiding the crash and freeze when going page forward or backward after coming out of sleep mode.
I don't think I have seen mention of that problem. Does this happen only when reading a book on the SD card? Or any book when the SD card is installed?
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote