View Single Post
Old 10-14-2009, 02:42 AM   #64
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Maybe I'm in an unusual situation being exclusively English-reading (as far as novels are concerned) in a quiet part of France. Originally, new books were bought from English bookshops in Cannes and Nice (count on paying up to double cover price). Then a few years ago, health problems kicked in and I became housebound and reliant on online stores with P&P charges from the UK or US again doubling the cost of books -- sometimes P&P can be several times the price of a discounted book. Maybe this makes me heavily biased in favour of ebook readers. Pay once for the device and then read what you like without fear of the poor house. I do have a strong feeling, though, that I'd be an enthusiastic ereader fan even without the local hitch. Cheers. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote