View Single Post
Old 06-07-2010, 11:27 AM   #3
nicolafurlong
nicolafurlong
nicolafurlong can self-interpret dreams as they happen.nicolafurlong can self-interpret dreams as they happen.nicolafurlong can self-interpret dreams as they happen.nicolafurlong can self-interpret dreams as they happen.nicolafurlong can self-interpret dreams as they happen.nicolafurlong can self-interpret dreams as they happen.nicolafurlong can self-interpret dreams as they happen.nicolafurlong can self-interpret dreams as they happen.nicolafurlong can self-interpret dreams as they happen.nicolafurlong can self-interpret dreams as they happen.nicolafurlong can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: none
Supernatural Thriller e-book: Unnatural States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groovy Writer View Post
Wow, impressive. Great job, Nicola. Interesting premise, too. You put a lot of work into the multimedia site. Bet it kept you busy through the long BC winter!
Hey Groovy Writer,

Thanks so much for this. Really appreciate your checking out my multimedia thriller, UnnaturalStates, and for commenting so positively. Multimedia writing/producing is so much fun and I think a terrific 'reading' experience. I love it.

And yeah, the multimedia Quillr version, http://www.unnaturalstates.com took months to produce. We hired 13 local actors, choose over 50 scenes from the original manuscript to shoot, found the 50 shooting locations nearby and then armed with a digital camera, some lights and an iMac, we filmed, edited, added the music, sound effects and photos that now make up the free online version.

It was a gas; glad you enjoyed experiencing it!

Cheers from southern Vancouver Island, BC.

Nicola
nicolafurlong is offline   Reply With Quote