View Single Post
Old 03-29-2010, 08:20 PM   #30
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!
SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-900(unused lately) iPadAir2, want me Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by m-reader View Post
This is only half the problem I'm afraid. So long as the publishers are refusing to sell us e-books at reasonable prices, there will be no real incentive for hardware competition out there.
Fingers double crossed in a knot
I was thinking about bookshops offering ereaders and ebooks. And decided that in Oz they don't really want to contribute to their own demise, so whilst the mainstream aren't interested in ereading, they will keep it quiet.

But, those of us that are interested are in the main bypassing them anyway. Especiallly after getting the strange looks you get from DFs in the shops.

The same will happen to the publishers that do not get on board. They really need to do their sums or they will end up like the tobacco industry. Overrun with chop chop and crime gangs. Or is this taking it too far
SneakySnake is offline   Reply With Quote