View Single Post
Old 06-14-2009, 10:53 PM   #8
delphidb96
Wizard
delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: TWO Kindle 2s, one each Bookeen Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS-500, Axim X51V
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
But, does it support Mobile ADE? This is important because most eink devices that will be using ADE for ePub will have Mobile ADE and if it doesn't work with Mobile ADE, then it's not going to be useful for most people on MR (IMHO). And In order to work with Mobile ADE, it should generate a warning when an ePub file is not going to work with Mobile ADE. Sony is using Mobile ADE and the German version of the Gen3 is using Mobile ADE and so is the Cool-er using Mobile ADE. So the question remains, does it work with Mobile ADE?
Given that I only have a Dell Axim x51v, an iPod Touch (1st Gen but 'jailbroken'), two Cybook Gen 3s, a desktop (WinXP) and a netbook (WinXP, Dell Mini 12), what app can I get to test out ADE? Let me know and I'll do so.

Derek
delphidb96 is offline   Reply With Quote