View Single Post
Old 10-09-2013, 12:35 PM   #14
Teknikal
Fanatic
Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T1, Note Pro 12.2, Honor 10
Just thought I'd warn people not to waste their time with Mantanos cloud servers while the app itself is brilliant and the best reader I've found I decided to try their ten day trial period one day later I've logged it off from the cloud again it was a terrible experience, Fabrik Pro's dropbox sync works far better and that doesn't cost you anything extra.

Basically since I logged both devices into it my phone was being constantly spammed with sync connection failed messages even without mantano open, my tablet was getting them too despite both having full good access to the internet, it was syncing the books occasionally fine but I'd say only about one in five attempts was ok.

Left a play review giving my disapproval it's a shame I really love the actual app but the cloud thing is truly terrible, I wish I could just hide all the cloud features on it.
Teknikal is offline   Reply With Quote