View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 01:02 PM   #7
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by boksida View Post
I added this to my stylesheet but I still get the same errors with the flightcrew check.
Simply adding something to your stylesheet won't be enough to make that error go away.

You're supposed to be replacing the "valign='yada'" attribute in the html with "vertical-align: yada;" property in your CSS.

That means that once you've added the "vertical-align: yada;" to the proper class(es) in your css, you must remove the offending valign='yada'" from your html ... ALL of them. They can't be there anymore if you don't want to keep getting the error.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote