View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 05:57 AM   #8
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I'm already at the external ToC. Why would I then want to go to the internal ToC (which has no use at all in an ePub)?
Because the internal ToC may have additional information like illustrations, summaries, authors/dates...

Of course, it could happen that the internal ToC is simply a duplication of the external one, in that case I agree with you. But my point is that an internal ToC is not necessarily a bad thing.
Jellby is online now   Reply With Quote