View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 05:02 PM   #216
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by library addict View Post

I love that Calibre is so easy to personalize the way each individual wants to. I like my meta-data the way I want it and if I had to keep the publisher's it would annoy me
Me too! I'm pretty meticulous with my meta-data. I usually list the original publication date, if it's a self-pub backlist release I will list the original publisher. I like my bundles and anthologies broken up into individual files so I can rate each one, and have it appear in the correct series and author sorts (this reduces the likelihood of buying the same book twice!). The only thing it doesn't do that I want is allow me to assign 1/2 stars for the rating.
apesmom is offline   Reply With Quote