Thread: JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2012, 12:25 PM   #515
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post
It is still missing some download links. It will be better when the ORIGINAL content gets restored. It would be nice if the original HISTORY were also restored.
Actually, no links are really missing, except for the one to the latest hyphenation patch (and the cached page is about 1 week old, i.e. the version numbers are incorrect).

I'm still hoping that DaleDe can restore the page from a backup - I put a lot of work into that page, and roughly the same amount of work would be required to "Wikitize" it again.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote