View Single Post
Old 07-23-2012, 05:14 PM   #23
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Here is a quote from another member at the "script kiddie" site who is (apparently) trying to bring the 50MB (or worse) data cap to the USA too:
Quote:
jsimplehacks says:
July 16, 2012 at 12:26 pm

Wow…so am I like the only hacker that bought a Kindle 3G in order to hack it??? What developer buys for an e-reader? To answer other ppl’s questions…I’ve downloaded around 4 HD movies a month each around 3gigs since March. No bricking. So for you goody 2 shoed devs, seriously, get over it. The worst that can happen is you’ll have a $50 brick…I’ve spent more on gas! I commend the hacker that made this post, and for other devs to suggest censoring someone’s time and work….kick rocks!
His recent post ends with a comment that makes me wonder if he is offering his own "rocks" to be kicked.

Last edited by geekmaster; 07-23-2012 at 05:17 PM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote