View Single Post
Old 03-15-2012, 06:39 PM   #14
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProDigit View Post
Too bad! Version 4 has TTS, MP3, and 9 fontsizes.

It does freeze up after long time in locked mode, and loses the time after being in locked like that...

Reading a book while listening to music is possible.

I don't know what's better. The TTS is a nice feat, but I hardly will need it;plus, the voice of the TTS is more robotic/mechanical than more modern TTS versions...
AH I see which Version 4 now.

My version is a from: http://www.jinke.com.cn/Compagesql/E...p?updateflag=1
Which is closer to #6

And the clock does (mostly) keep time

I do think there was a hardware change, as I can now turn the V5 OFF and back on and NOT lose time. (My Blue PEz always lost the time when turned OFF)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote