View Single Post
Old 03-24-2008, 11:50 AM   #33
bwaldron
Wizard
bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles: Paperwhite Signature Ed., Oasis 2, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
If you're like most people, once you've seen an eInk screen you'll never want to read on an LCD screen again .
I can't go quite that far. I love my e-ink Cybook, but it does require reasonably good light for comfortable reading. Under such conditions, it is indeed a better experience than using an LCD. Outdoors, it is a remarkable display indeed.

However, I find that much of my reading is done is lower light conditions -- there, I find the LCD display on my Sony Clie to be more comfortable, even if smaller.
bwaldron is offline   Reply With Quote