View Single Post
Old 01-21-2011, 12:57 PM   #12
volwrath
Guru
volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SGS3/PW2/Nexus72
Quote:
Originally Posted by =X= View Post
Just follow the steps in "NookDevs" they are very detailed and exact.
The link is NookColor Rooting.

They tell you how to upgrade if you have FW 1.0.0 or 1.0.1. I had 1.0.0 but I chose to upgrade first.

Also I do prefer the "auto nooter" tool. They configure and install some key apps and if your scared you might want to go this route since it will calm you nevers a little knowing somebody has already gone through the pains of preconfiguring a nook.

If your like to know the whole process it would be best to do it yourself.

=X=
I upgraded to 1.0.1 and then used autonootered. As far as the froyo sd install, i think I would autonooter first because the froyo install is more of a hack, a toy if you will, not nearly as functional (or fast). Plus it doesnt work with the overclocked kernel GRRRR
volwrath is offline   Reply With Quote