View Single Post
Old 01-19-2011, 12:29 PM   #7
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by kakkalla View Post
THANK YOU. I found it. I right clicked on calibre>Show package contents and then I edited the default_tweaks.py file.

THANK YOU so much!
If I understand what you did, then you will lose those settings every time you upgrade calibre.

Editing tweaks really is in preferences. See the attached screen shot, which probably looks like what you are seeing. Note the scroll bar. Advanced is scrolled on the bottom, off the screen, as seen in the second screen shot.

You can also manually edit the default tweaks file in your configuration folder. However, if you can't find the tweaks preference you also won't be able to find the button that opens that folder. If you know where it is, then go there and edit default_tweaks.py.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Clipboard01.jpg
Views:	284
Size:	70.8 KB
ID:	65112   Click image for larger version

Name:	Clipboard02.jpg
Views:	256
Size:	70.1 KB
ID:	65113  
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote