View Single Post
Old 10-04-2010, 11:11 AM   #2
Worldwalker
Curmudgeon
Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
Thanks. My 505 is now hiding behind a box and won't come out.

I'm at the opposite end from you: I've been using a computer for Project Gutenberg since about 1993, and moved to a Sony PRS-505 in 2009. It sure stuck, though. Now you couldn't pry it from my hands. I wonder how I ever lived without it (and when I get near Baen, or one of O'Reilly's sales, I kind of wish I did).

Great pictures, by the way!
Worldwalker is offline   Reply With Quote