View Single Post
Old 09-20-2010, 11:55 AM   #162
MrPLD
Author's pet-geek
MrPLD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrPLD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrPLD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrPLD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrPLD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrPLD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrPLD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrPLD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrPLD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrPLD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrPLD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 Wifi, Onyx Boox M96
I was slim and trim right up until 36.5yrs of age... then they took away the squash courts in town and then I had a breakdown... fast forward to now and I've grown two jeans sizes and have a 'belly' now ... and I have to say it hurts, literally. My spleen and liver have grown over size due to glandular fever which pushed everything else out. Thankfully now things are getting better but I dare say I have to dump a good 10~15kg.

For my diet, I'm not eating less, in fact I have to eat more and do more exercise, rather boring when there's no squash courts to play in
MrPLD is offline   Reply With Quote