View Single Post
Old 09-05-2010, 03:44 AM   #3
HarleyB
Fanatic
HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo (RIP), iPad, iPhone 4, Kobo Touch x2, Kobo Glo
I think you can only use one Kobo app at a time. I had the Australian Borders app and then had to download the Kobo app to get a book that I purchased from kobobooks.com that didn't have an ePub file. Ever since then I haven't been able to sync with the Borders app.
Personally I find it much better to download everything into ADE and use that. Then it doesn't matter where you buy your books: Kobobooks, Borders or where ever.
I don't think your Kobo is bricked - it's just that the two slightly different versions of the desktop app are interfering with each other.
HarleyB is offline   Reply With Quote