Thread: JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 06:47 AM   #524
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by pirl8 View Post
Just curious: adding hyphenation support for AZW3 books would be hard? No way to inject your classes?
It's not only hard, it's totally impossible with JBPatch. See this post (and the 3 following posts) for the reasons...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirl8 View Post
A trivial way to do it would be to add the ­ entity between syllables before rendering since actually the AZW3 reader handles this entity correctly. Why Lab126 hasn't added a full hyphenation support to AZW3 is a mystery to me... :-\

Even inserting * between syllables just before converting an ePub to AZW3 would actually result in book with hyphenation enabled (but this would not have actually nothing to do with JBPatch).
Yes... and that's probably the only way left. But I won't be looking into the format anytime soon, so I'd appreciate it if someone else could work on a solution...

Last edited by ixtab; 08-10-2012 at 06:53 AM.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote