View Single Post
Old 08-06-2017, 12:18 PM   #4
st_albert
Guru
st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'

Device: none
Hmm, I have the previewer version 2.8 which provides an e-ink Kindle DX emulation. I was under the impression that the DX was never upgraded to handle kf8 format files, unlike the K3 kindles, which were eventually upgraded.

Assuming I'm not wrong about this, are you saying that the Kindle DX in the "old emulator" is also kf8 compatible? And if so could you work around it by using Kindleunpack to split out the kf7 part of a kindlegen-created dual-format mobi and feed it to the emulator?

Albert
st_albert is offline   Reply With Quote