View Single Post
Old 01-01-2017, 02:46 PM   #5
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little.Egret View Post
Cornell University Press, free

By Honor Bound: State and Society in Early Modern Russia by Nancy Shields Kollmann

Cornell University Press

In the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries, Russians from all ranks of society were bound together by a culture of honor
<snip>
Gr8 finds.

Out of curiosity, I checked Amazon to see if there were any additional free Cornell University titles (they may have freebies in open access, too; they would show up elsewhere). There are quite a few. Here is the result of a search, prices lower to higher. Be aware that the search throws in some titles that are not free, so double-check before you click on "buy."

I think that I'll list all of the titles that I see and put them in a separate post, hopefully soon.
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote