View Single Post
Old 01-20-2009, 10:17 AM   #12
DDHarriman
Guru
DDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura about

Device: Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS 505, Kindle DXG and Samsung Galaxy Note
Hi

I have two: Cybook Gen 3 and Sony prs 505.

I have explained my reasons detailed in my post “I went to the Dark Side!”, but mainly it’s because:

1 – I wanted to experience with ePub and reflowing PDF reading;
2 – have a second reader when one will die…

How I do today, well, I keep on preferring the Cybook, but I’m using more and more the 505 outside in technical/academic environments, because mainly the PDF reflow functionality that has been proving to be quite invaluable (more then 70% documents easily reading this way).
ePub for me, without justification is useless compared with lrf, and thus when reading (for leisure) with the 505 I use this format.

About the lusting for the Cybook… he… he… you should have bought the best reader in the first place…
(just joking, not intended to diminish the other readers, just liking the dam thing).

Best,
DDHarriman is offline   Reply With Quote