View Single Post
Old 07-22-2014, 06:45 PM   #14
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
99 Cent Batman & Other Comic Books at Amazon!

In my daily trolling of free/bargain ebook sites, I came across a huge number of comic books today that had been marked down. All of the comic books that I saw were 99 cents each. All of them were Amazon markdowns, but it's possible that other vendors have the same deal.

Most of the comic books are the "Batman" comic books. The remainder are the following:
- "All-Star Batman & Robin the Boy Wonder"
- "Superman/Batman"
- "Detective Comics"

- One, that I noticed, "Samurai Jack."

I don't know how desirable these titles are. My comic book reading days have long passed, and my comic book reading even then was pretty limited. Furthermore, I never was "into" these particular titles--Archie, Peanuts, and National Lampoon, yes, but not these. On top of that I don't know how popular that they would be today, but I was willing to tell you how to get them.

Unfortunately, I didn't find these comic books in the form of a list with an URL for each one of the titles--they were just scattered about. I tried for 15 to 30 minutes on Amazon to find a way to do a search for all of these at the 99 cent price point, so I could give you a single URL for the search results for all of the titles of each series, but I never could find out how to do it. I know that there is a way, but I couldn't find out how. Furthermore, when I came up with pages that had some of these 99 cent comic books, I couldn't get the "sort by price--lower to higher" function to behave itself. Is there some kind soul reading this who can enlighten us on the correct search term string?