View Single Post
Old 12-24-2010, 10:05 PM   #1
cegrundler
Enthusiast
cegrundler is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!cegrundler is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!cegrundler is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!cegrundler is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!cegrundler is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!cegrundler is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!cegrundler is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!cegrundler is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!cegrundler is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!cegrundler is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!cegrundler is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: Kindle
Krafty Kindlers - A blog for sharing DIY Kindle cover ideas

Greetings, fellow Kindlers!

A while back, out of concern for the well-being of my then-new Kindle, I decided a cover of some sort might be a good idea. In my usual do-it-yourself way I created a simple and exceedingly inexpensive (cheap) one and it worked quite nicely. I decided to post the easy steps on my personal blog and share it on a few forums, figuring others might like my solution.

I’ve since improved upon my first, so very simple and basic design, and each time I posted a new how-to the response was the same. Readers shared their designs, posted links, ideas. Clearly Kindlers are a creative, imaginative group and I’ve seen many delightfully beautiful variations on my covers. I’m pleased to know I’ve inspired so many, and I’ve come to realize it might be nice to have a place where Kindlers could exchange ideas, share and showcase their creations: http://kraftykindlers.com

So I’m putting out a call to all Kindlers; if you’re looking for DIY Kindle cover ideas, take a look. And if you’ve made a wonderful cover that you’re proud of, have a sewing pattern or anything else you’d like to share, let me know. I’ll be adding some fun new cover designs of my own, but I’m also sending out an invitation for other creative Kindlers; check out http://kraftykindlers.com
And if you’d like to post a guest blog, please contact me at cegrundler(at)gmail(dot)com. I'd love to hear from you!
cegrundler is offline   Reply With Quote