View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012, 08:21 PM   #185
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS505 & PRS600, iPad, Pandigital Novel, iPad 2
Perfect Lasagna: TOP 20 Mouthwatering Lasagna Recipes [Kindle Edition] Lucinda Ruth (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/Perfect-Lasagn...s_154606011_73

Soft layers of pasta* noodles cover juicy meats covered in steaming seasoned sauce and piled high with a melting blend of cheeses... Now that's irresistible, and that's just your basic lasagna. In this cookbook you're going to unlock recipes that will blow your taste buds and your mind.

Take for example, the Feta, Artichoke & Spinach lasagna, or the Chicken White Cheese Lasagna- both wildly unique and incredibly delicious. Looking for something a little more classic?- We've got you covered with recipes like Top Of The World Lasagna (World's Best Lasagna Recipe) or the Deep Dish Lasagna- both are hearty, juicy and very traditional. And if you don't eat meat-* try the Hearty Veggie Lasagna or one of the other meatless lasagnas, they're outstanding!

And that's just a taste of the 20 TOP recipes you're going to find in here.

Basically, if you like lasagna- you're going to be kicking yourself for not finding these recipes sooner- they truly are that good.

I guarantee you a very happy, albeit quiet dinner....
Now that's amore!

-Lucinda Ruth

This is my third cookbook in the series, and my others have done VERY well. Take a look at what Amazon Hall Of Fame, Top 50 Reviewer Don Blankenship said about my last book:

"...Anyway folks, if you like good eats of this nature then down-load a copy of this one. I promise you that you will not be sorry! Before summer hits I plan to try each and everyone of these things...just to see if I can pull it off. I have been doing all of our cooking now for sometime and baking is not one of my strong areas...I appreciate a book like this." -Don Blankenship, Vine Voice, Hall Of Fame, Top 5o Amazon Reviewer

If you like this, make sure you check out my other BEST-SELLING cookbooks!
Dessert Done Quick: 42 Fast, Easy & Delicious Desserts
bookratt is offline   Reply With Quote