View Single Post
Old 09-14-2018, 01:11 PM   #3
stumped
Wizard
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo forma, Kobo Libra, Huawei media Tab, fire HD10, PW3 HDX8.9,
It is not obvi9us what you are doing wrong as a similar set up works fine for me. Is Dropbox sync enebled in the app OJ both devices. Can you look in Dropbox and check that files are being written, two per book, into apps books moon cache, I think that 8s the location,
How are you opening the book to resume, from cc or from moon recent list. Even without Dropbox sync, moon shouod open to last page read on that device, not to start of book.
Try, as a test, taking cc out of the loop and open via moon my files menu and recent menu to see if that makes a difference.
What you should see,when all is good is a pop up when you opeen the book saying there is a more recent position in Dropbox, go to it y/n
Another clue source is the recent list in moon, check if any books appear more than once there wnich would indicate a paths issue. That screen shows the full patch that moon is using
stumped is offline   Reply With Quote