View Single Post
Old 04-19-2010, 04:26 PM   #10
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, iPad Air, Samsung Galaxy J7, & an iPod Nano.
Yes, and Harry Connick Jr. reacted just as I would have to that minstrel show. 40 years ago I visited Australia, and while there dated an Aborigine. The stares we got were undisguised in their disgust. I've never received those kind of stares here in the states when going places with my son's African-American ex-girlfriend. Of course, things have changed here in the past 40 years, so perhaps things have changed there as well.

Last edited by WT Sharpe; 04-19-2010 at 04:32 PM.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote