View Single Post
Old 07-31-2017, 11:51 AM   #53
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PWSE, Voyage, K3, HDX, KBasic 7 & 8, Nook Glo3, Echos, Nanos
If you have a WiFi connection, Audible will sync Audible downloaded books loaded from ITunes with Audible apps. If you use a program that removes the DRM, this will not happen. I don't know what happens with non Apple products as I'm an Apple snob (for cause). So, PWalker, I was pretty amazed that yours synced!!

I have two older models of I touch. I'm gradually being shut out of apps by app manufacturers. So long as the app for Ebay works, I'm fine. The older one sits in its slot by my bed. Alarm clock, nighttime white noise, daytime music or audio book.

Last edited by Tarana; 07-31-2017 at 12:24 PM.
Tarana is offline   Reply With Quote