View Single Post
Old 09-15-2015, 04:09 AM   #21
frostschutz
Linux User
frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
This file should work, specifically only for downgrading 1.32 swe to 1.30 swe. This is the [official] 1.29? to 1.30 patch for swedish and I've verified that all files that were changed afterwards in 1.32, are also contained in this 1.30 patch, so it should work as a downgrade as it replaces all 1.32 files with their 1.30 counterparts.

But I can't actually test it myself so it's still at your own risk.

hxxp://www.iriverplus.com/update/firmware/ebook/swe/eb07/1.30/storyeb07_0.hex

Warning to all people interested in other versions: Changing the above URL might find you some files but just because it comes directly from iriver doesn't mean it won't brick your device.

Unlike other brands (like Kobo) which always download a full firmware, with iriver you get mainly patches and they only work under very specific circumstances, they have to be installed in order, some of them come in multiple parts etc.
frostschutz is offline   Reply With Quote