Thread: Feature request
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2019, 01:25 PM   #10
Frenzie
Wizard
Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Basically if I'm looking for something I might do I use the GH issues. That's why I triage them with tags as well as milestones (if it's something I'd like to have in a release), and sometimes edit them into more descriptive titles. If it's "something I read on MR" then chances are I just won't think about it a few weeks down the line unless it's on GH, let alone if it's been longer.

I think we've got a pretty decent informal workflow going that way. Many contributors work in similar ways.

Also I've noticed the help-wanted tag has actually started delivering results, being found by random hackers looking for ways to contribute.

NB I'm not trying to imply I'll work on this light thing. I prefer not to touch code I can't test for obvious reasons.
Frenzie is online now   Reply With Quote