View Single Post
Old 06-19-2012, 01:34 PM   #49
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlad59 View Post
Sure I can easily add that (and probably even make it the new default). As I never encountered this problem before, does the problem happen only with books or also with other items (author, tags, ...) ?

My point is : should I add an id for the catalog so that all id in the OPDS feeds can be prefixed with it.
Thanks! It only happens for books (those are the only things that get downloaded anyway). The Stanza app for iOS (and a few other OPDS-capable reader apps for iOS and Android) can recognize whether you've already downloaded a book based on the entry id.

Early versions of Calibre actually had the same issue and I guess it's part of the reason Kovid moved to using uuid's instead.
Issues with Stanza when using two instances of Calibre?
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote