View Single Post
Old 08-14-2010, 09:44 PM   #4
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Hi Big Jo! Welcome to the MobileRead forums! Regarding your search for a good cover... Many of us have made our own using various non-book items such as Leather notebook covers from a stationary store, small Neoprene rubber laptop covers, DayKeeper binders, etc. A lot depends upon how you want your cover to function.

I use two rubber computer 'notebook' covers, one made of neoprene and the other made of sorbothane, one inside the other. I like my cover to be a 'slipcase' so I glued up the side zippers and cut off the top one. Now my e-reader can slide into the case without having to remove the case from my shoulder bag. In another thread, someone used a DataKeeper folder so as to keep the reader inside the case while reading. The choices are endless (and cheap!) if you use a little imagination!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote