View Single Post
Old 06-08-2017, 01:33 PM   #6
anabolina
Groupie
anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Current: tablet, kindle paperwhite, onyx boox t68. Past: Sony, nook
I'm looking forward to your review too. I just got a case in the mail from AliExpress and it's a nice fit, although a little long.

Here's the link to the cover. It came in 2 weeks and fits well enough. I posted picture of the reader in the case in my review at AliExpress.

Universal Case Cover for 6inch Ereader Case Sleeve for Amazon kindle
http://s.aliexpress.com/FVreqia2
(from AliExpress Android)

Also, have been using it since may 27 and I love this reader. I don't do a lot of font changing, but it does okay with most of the apps I've used. Yes music plays through bluetooth easily as long as you install an app. I use phonograph. Overdrive is fine too.

Last edited by anabolina; 06-08-2017 at 01:38 PM. Reason: Link. To item
anabolina is offline   Reply With Quote