View Single Post
Old 06-06-2017, 12:48 PM   #5
CharlieBird
¿Huh?
CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HiSense A7 CC, Fire HD6, Kobo Libra2
I just assumed the built-in reader was FBReader. I've not even tried using it as I've rooted my Prime and sideloaded MoonReader+ and AlReader and a couple of Ivona tts apps.

Last night I discovered the tts apps will not run in MoonReader. So now I'm restricted to AlReader which would be fine except that I've never figured out a way to set a time limit for the tts app to run. That too would be fine except I usually read in bed and w/out the timer it would just read to the end of the book or until the battery ran down. I've been thinking of writing the Al developer and asking him if he could add this feature. Seems my next step since I do like the Prime more than other inkBook readers I've had.

Look forward to your review.
CharlieBird is offline   Reply With Quote