View Single Post
Old 05-25-2017, 12:05 AM   #1
anabolina
Groupie
anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Current: tablet, kindle paperwhite, onyx boox t68. Past: Sony, nook
Inkbook Prime favorite apps and cases or even tips

Wish me luck! I just ordered the Inkbook Prime of Amazon. Hopefully I'll have better luck than I did with the Onyx Boox T68. It worked great for a few months, but gradually became more and more unstable in terms of random reboots and freezing. I've gotten it to work a few times since, but it's not stable or reliable.

So I ended up giving up and buying my first Kindle. But alas, I misplaced it last night which means I finally have an excuse to replace it Woohooo, I really miss physical page turn buttons.

Does anyone have a favorite app for music playback?

I presume that Moon Reader works well on the Prime? It was my go to on the T68.

Has anyone tried out Overdrive with it?

Anyone else notice the size of the Inkbook Prime looks almost identical to the "All new Kindle" The only difference is in the depth, the Kindle is .38 inches while the Prime purports to be .3 inches.

In any case, I reckon any of the universal ebook reader cases with the elastic corners would be sufficient until a dedicated case comes out.

Finally, anyone have any tips for using the ereader?
anabolina is offline   Reply With Quote