Thread: Wool 1,2,3,4,5
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2012, 11:19 AM   #173
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
So... have you used the table of contents since you fixed it?

Just curious. I do the very same thing. I add a table of contents if it's missing and then promptly never, ever use it.
Well, I checked that the table of contents was there. I also clicked on an entry to make sure it took me to the correct page. I haven't actually started reading the book, so I haven't officially used it yet.

I tend to jump between three devices, and try to stop on chapter boundaries if I know I'm going to continue reading on another device. Also, when reading, two of my devices display chapter breaks, so I know how far I have to go to the end of a chapter. So I tend to like a table of contents, but it really isn't a big deal if there isn't one. The better the book, the less I care about the table of contents.
John F is offline   Reply With Quote