View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009, 01:58 PM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by itimpi View Post
I believe that the option to generate a custom output file names (as is possible on the Save to Disk function) is on the TODO list. In the "Save to Device" option might well want it to be stored in the title sent over in the metadata as many reader devices ignore the actual filename when displaying their book lists.

The big problem here tends to be the fact that the readers themselves often have no onept of a series. On the Sony Devices they do at least have the concept of a collection to which series is mapped, but other readers do not seem to have even this much.

As I enderstand it even the ePub standard which is what is becoming the new default standard format for ebooks does not specify a standard way to store series information in the metadata. If it did I am sure that more reader devices would start to support Series as a concept.
You have to set the Save to Disk pattern in Preferences. It works if your reader allows saving to disk.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote