View Single Post
Old 05-11-2009, 02:52 PM   #4
Peverel
Still Easily Confused
Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Blue View Post
Attachment 28860

OK, where do I sign?

Well, I'm not really a Texan. I'm a fake. But I never admitted to whom I really am anyway, so it doesn't count, does it?

Still, I'm here just the same. Not from here, but been here for 'round about exactly almost goin' on close to nearly less than 12,000 days, which translates to I've been here longer than I've been anywhere else except locked up in my own mind. Since I can't find the key, I may as well stay.

Where in Texas am I? You don't want to know. But I'll tell you anyway . . . nowhere near the place Ricky is trapped in. Which is easy because there's so much space in Tejas it really is bigger than some countries.

Okay, I'll get more specific. Im squished between New Mexico to the West, Louisiana to the East, Oklahoma to the North, Ricky Maveety to the South, the earth below and the stars above.

Attachment 28861 So just follow the road signs until you find me, at which time you're welcome to visit when I'm gone. But I always come back, so just pull up a rock and set a spell.

OK, where do I sign again? In Arizona?
I did put I was easily confused in my tag didn't I?
Peverel is offline   Reply With Quote