View Single Post
Old 02-26-2009, 02:30 PM   #1
sirbruce
Provocateur
sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch, Kindle 2, Kindle DX, iPhone 3GS
Exclamation By Most Recent First Bug

Twice now I've had a bug with my Kindle 2 and the "By Most Recent First" sorting. After reading a few chapters of a book, then going back home, then next paging through the list of all 832 items sorted "By Most Recent First", the book I was just reading will suddenly appear at the end of the list. Furthermore, any subsequent openings of books make the "new" appear at the end of the list, rather than at the beginning. Previously, this issue resolved itself after a couple of resets, but currently I can't seem to fix the problem. Any "recent" books are actually going to the end of the list, not the beginning!