View Single Post
Old 03-09-2013, 03:58 PM   #20
sneakyspider
Ereader Addicts Anonymous
sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (2)KO2, PW7thGen., KT2, iPadMini1
I notice that the last picture posted was one taken in a dark room. Is the discoloration just an effect of viewing it in certain lighting conditions? I ask because my kindle has a slight bluish tint to the screen when viewed in a dark room, but in a bright room it is perfect. Do defective units still look defective in bright lighting?
sneakyspider is offline   Reply With Quote